I am a preferred provider for a number of insurance plans including but not limited to Premera Blue Cross, Asuris, PHCO, First Choice Health, and Group Health Options. I can bill for all open Automobile Accident related claims, provided your plan covers acupuncture.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider
Please check with your insurance plan regarding your acupuncture benefits. This will prevent any surprises with your bill. Following are some questions that you should ask your insurer to help clarify your benefits.
- Do you have acupuncture benefits?
- Is Rebekah Giangreco Licensed Acupuncturist a preferred provider.
- Is there a deductible? How much is it? Has it been met?
- How many visits per year?
- Is a brief office visit (code 99211), Massage (97124), Infrared (97026) or Cupping (97139) included in your acupuncture benefits or will they be covered elsewhere as an extra and/or with a different deductible?